Sunday, June 8, 2008

Organic Cafe Maroochydore

I love this place and the silly people in Maroochydore choose the cafe around the corner that is the same price and suits their upper class attitudes.  oh brother!  This means I will always get a seat at the Organic Cafe, and it certainly stays busy enough to turn a profit.  The coffee is good and it caters to the meat eater and the veg alike.  It also caters to those with food intolerances.

I asked them to cut the pancake in half so that the kids would have half each and they did even better, they made 2 individual pancakes with extra ice cream and extra banana.  gotta love the babycinos.  I had the vegie stack which is always great(aparagus, avocado, mushroom, salsa and hollandise sauce on pumpkin toast.  not doing the rating system this time (a bit sick i am) but I can guarantee that there is a great range of food there.

I feel bla so i'm going to go now.

No comments: